- On what stock exchange are Conatus shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol, and when did the company go public?
- The Conatus stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol CNAT. The company’s initial public offering (IPO) priced on July 24, 2013.
- Where is Conatus's corporate headquarters?
- 16745 W. Bernardo Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92127
- When does Conatus's fiscal year end?
- The company’s fiscal year ends on December 31
- Does Conatus pay dividends?
- Conatus does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Conatus have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Conatus does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all Conatus's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information section of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Conatus’s Investor Relations via email at: email@example.com
- Who is Conatus's transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Conatus's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219